Nova Launcher Prime Apk Mod for Android
Do more with Nova Launcher Prime Apk
Unlock Nova Launcher’s full potential with Nova Launcher Prime Apk :
• Gestures: Swipe, pinch, double tap, and more on the home screen to execute custom commands.
• App Drawer Groups: Create custom tabs or folders in the app drawer for an ultra-organized feel.
• Hide Apps: Remove apps from the app drawer without uninstalling them.
• Custom Icon Swipe Gestures: Assign swipe gestures to home screen icons or folders for custom actions.
• …and more. More scrolling effects, unread counts, and others.
Our Review On Nova Launcher Prime Apk
- Nova Launcher Prime Apk is fantastic. Much better than the Pixel Launcher in many ways. Google doesn’t update their launcher often enough to keep it from feeling stale. I will update my review when I gather more comparison notes… I do think the Pixel Launcher is better at app icon manipulation on the home screen. Like when simply trying to have 2 icons switch places. And when moving an app icon to another page.
- Really a very good launcher. It’s stable, customizable, and uses minimal resources. Even if you haven’t upgraded your phone to a newer model in awhile this lightweight, fast, all-around badass launcher may be a good choice if others launchers have been crashing or causing the system to hang. Enjoy!
- I honestly love Nova Launcher Prime Apk app, its so much nicer than OneUI in my honest opinion. Especially if you get some nice Icon packs to go along with it and some nice wall papers. 10/10 ign. Would recommend 👌 👍. The swipe gestures are so nice, being able to swipe down from anywhere to bring down the notifications.
- Nova Launcher Prime Apk is so good. I did just get this launcher yesterday, but so far no complaints at all. I will update my review if I find any problems. 100% recommend this for 5$ though. Very worth it. Nice!!You guys deserve your own OS. Better than Android and IOS by miles. I use an app to rotate the screen to ‘reverse portrait’ so I can plug headphones into Note 9 so that during exercise the cable is positioned above (after physically rotating the phone as well), as it logically should be. This is the only thing I imagine you guys could add to an already fabulous companion app.
- It’s not far the best launcher ever. Especially if you set your phone with gesture control, so the “buttons” disappear from the bottom, you have a massive screen at your disposal to customise it the way you want. The pro version allows even more gestures to be used on home screen (double tap, swipe up, down, etc). It’s perfect.