Death is not the end.
Play as a failed alchemic experiment and explore the sprawling, ever-changing castle to find out what happened on this gloomy island…! That is, assuming you’re able to fight your way past its keepers.
Dead Cells is a roguevania action platformer from Motion Twin that will require you to master frantic 2D combat with a wide variety of weapons and skills against merciless minions and boss.
Kill. Die. Learn. Repeat.
First available on PC and consoles, the indie hit Dead Cells is now slaying foes on mobile!
• Roguevania: The progressive exploration of an interconnected world, with the replayability of a rogue-lite and the adrenaline pumping threat of permadeath
• Frantic and Dynamic 2D Action: Learn your enemies’ patterns to stay alive, or prepare to be sent back to your cell before you can say “baguette”
• Nonlinear Progression: Unlock new levels with every death, opt for the path that suits your current build, your playstyle or just your mood. Surely, the ramparts can’t be as bad the sewers, right?
• Play at your own pace: Will you explore every nook and cranny of the castle, or rush to the end?
Take a break from the frenzy of the castle and have a stroll through some luxurious scenery with The Bad Seed DLC.
• New levels to lose your head in: the not-so-peaceful Dilapidated Arboretum and the noxious Morass of the Banished
• New monsters to rip to pieces: get to know the locals, such as the Jerkshroom and the Yeeter
• New weapons to play with: trim sticking out heads with the Scythe Claw, or make them dance to the sound of the Rhythm n’ Bouzouki
• New boss to fight against: Mama Tick is dying to meet you
Carefully redesigned for mobile with a revamped interface
• Two game modes available: Original & Auto-Hit
• Custom controls & More touch control options available: Change the buttons’ position and size to your liking, swipe to dodge…
• External controller support
– License check is disabled;
– Fixed developer errors in the native code of the game;
– All DLC purchased and installed;
– Absolute immortality (control is available from the menu);
– Large random damage (the amount of damage is generated virtually by the operating system as appropriate. Control is available from the menu);
– Unlimited money (control is available from the menu);
– Unlimited cells (control is available from the menu).
Using: MOD features are added as a Menu that can be turned on/off at will. For example, you can turn off the MOD completely to play like the original